Free private Blissborn hypnobirthing 101 Workshops Available
Learn the basics of Blissborn hypnobirthing and how it helps during labor and delivery. It’s a simple, natural and risk-free alternative that is gaining popularity world-wide. In addition to all-natural births, hypnosis can be used in conjunction with medications and Cesarean surgeries — it reduces the amount of medication needed, reduces bleeding and accelerates healing. In natural births it shortens labor, reduces or eliminates pain, releases fears, and puts Mom in control of her own body and mind.
Modern hypnosis training empowers moms to use their instincts for calm, confident and comfortable birth in any situation. Find out if it’s right for you. See a video of a birth with hypnosis. Experience the power of your mind through guided visualization. Pick up a valuable coupon for Blissborn, the full training course, and other free materials.
Childbirth is a natural experience and should not be feared! Learn how you can have a birth with no pain or anxiety by taking control of the Fear-Fight/Flight- Freeze cycle. Moms, dads, and babies can all benefit from learning how to relax and enjoy the joyous phenomenon of childbirth.
I’m a Blissborn Hypnosis Educator, certified Your Birth Experience Instructor, and certified birth hypnosis doula with both Hypnobirthing (Mongan Method) and Hypnobabies. I am our area’s foremost expert in using hypnosis for birth and able to guide you using these techniques to help you have your best birth. Read some of the Blissborn reviews I’ve gotten.
BENEFITS TO Hypnobirthing-
- Eliminates the Fear-Tension-Pain Syndrome before, during, and after birthing
- Eliminates or greatly reduces the need for chemical painkillers
- Shortens the stages of labor by several hours
- Eliminates fatigue during labor, leaving the mother fresh, awake, and ready to give birth
- Promotes enhanced bonding of mother, baby, and birthing companion
YOU WILL LEARN –
- How fear affects labor and how to release it
- Visualization, guided imagery and deep relaxation techniques to eliminate the fear and tension that cause long labor and pain, replacing it with confidence, calm, and comfort
- Skillful combined techniques to produce a shorter, more comfortable labor
- The creation and control of the body’s own natural anesthesia response
- Deep relaxation method to ease pre-birthing contractions
- Breathing techniques to facilitate the process of giving birth
See for yourself! Contact me for a free consultation